Lawyer in Las Vegas
Attorney Kenneth G. Frizzell, III has been practicing law for over 25 years throughout Utah and Nevada. He has been the sole practitioner for the Law Offices of Kenneth G. Frizzell, III since August of 1998.
Unlike many attorneys, Mr. Frizzell places a strong emphasis on client relationships with an honest approach in providing sound legal advice. Our firm takes pride in a successful track record of defending countless clients in a variety of legal cases, ranging from criminal defense to family law to personal injury. We always place our clients’ interests ahead of our own, and we always make every effort to pursue the most positive outcome possible.
- All state and federal courts in Nevada
- All state and federal courts in Utah
- U.S. District Court, Districts of Arizona
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 1994 – State Bar of Utah
- 1997 – State Bar of Nevada
- Juris Doctorate, University of Akron – Akron, OH
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Ohio Northern University – Ada, OH