Murder Lawyer in Las Vegas
Strong Representation for Individuals Facing Murder Charges
Homicide offenses bring the harshest penalties of any crime in the state of Nevada. If you have been arrested for or charged with murder, it is imperative to have a qualified legal team on your side.
Our Las Vegas murder attorney at the Law Offices of Kenneth G. Frizzell, III has a long history of effectively defending clients against homicide allegations. When you bring us your case, we can analyze the evidence, help you understand your legal options, and go to work building a compelling defense strategy.
Discuss your case with an experienced criminal defense lawyer during a free consultation by calling (702) 979-7772.
Degrees of Murder in Nevada
The Nevada criminal justice system defines murder as the unlawful, malicious killing of a human being. Murder crimes can be separated into four types. The degree of murder is determined by the circumstances of the case and the motivation and mindset of the killer.
The four types of murder include:
- First-degree murder: Willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing.
- Felony murder: The same as first-degree murder but it occurs when a person is committing another felony.
- Second-degree murder: Killings that are not premeditated.
- Attempted murder: When someone tries and fails to kill another person.
Defending Against Murder Charges
If you have been charged with murder, all hope is not lost. Our criminal defense firm has used a number of tactics in the past which help our clients reduce their charges or get them dismissed altogether.
Depending on the circumstances of the case, we may seek to prove:
- The defendant acted in self-defense
- The killing was an accident
- The defendant was insane
- The defendant’s confession was coerced
- The police performed an illegal search
- The defendant was misidentified as the killer
When you hire the Law Offices of Kenneth G. Frizzell, III, we can evaluate your case and determine which defense strategy fits your situation.
Contact our Las Vegas murder lawyer at (702) 979-7772 to begin building your defense. Get started with a free consultation.
My case was basically dismissed because he listened and fought for me!- Crystal B.
I have recommended the law office of Kenneth G. Frizzell III to my family and friends for legal matters big and small.- Sara K.
He's straight-forward, and is guaranteed to get you the best results for your situation.- Robin W.